Tailored Care Management (TCM) launched across North Carolina on December 1st, 2022. Community Partnerships (CPI) is a certified Care Management Agency. Our TCM program is designed to provide free, personalized services to eligible children and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or traumatic brain injuries.
TCM services help you get and stay healthy by coordinating medical and community-based services to meet your unique needs and help you reach your goals. Our TCM team is made up of experienced Care Managers and Care Extenders who will work with you, your team of medical professionals, and your approved family members (or caregivers) to help you find the services you need in your community.
When you enroll in the TCM program, you will be assigned a dedicated Care Manager who will work closely with you and your care team to:
- Assess your needs and develop health goals with you.
- Develop a personalized plan to meet those goals.
- Follow up with your doctors or specialists about your care.
- Connect you to helpful community resources.
- Help you understand your medications and how to take them.
- Help arrange your appointments and transportation if needed.
Who Can Receive Tailored Care Management Services?
You may be eligible for CPI’s TCM Program if you:
- Have Medicaid
- Have an intellectual/developmental disability and/or traumatic brain injury
- Are a TBI Waiver recipient
- Are an Innovations Waiver recipient
WHAT IS A CARE MANAGER?
- A trained and experienced professional who meets extensive job qualifications and requirements.
- The person who coordinates your medical and behavioral health services to help you meet your goals.
- Someone with a wide-ranging knowledge of community resources, providers, and other supports who can connect you to the things you need.
- Someone who understands the system of care and can help you navigate it.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tailored Care Management Team Lead
Tailored Care Management Supervisor
We’re here to answer any questions you might have!