Community Partnerships, Inc. (CPI) is dedicated to building inclusive communities that embrace the inherent potential of every individual. CPI provides direct services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, adults with mental illnesses and/or addiction issues, and adults with brain injuries.
To learn more about our organization, visit www.communitypartnerships.org.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, Team Lead for our IPS Supported Employment program, which assists those who experience mental health illnesses/ substance use disorders find and maintain community-based, competitively-paid employment.
The Team Lead oversees the day-to-day operations of the IPS Supported Employment program. This individual will: provide training, supervision, and ongoing support to program staff; ensure that program goals are met; screen referrals and ensure participants are enrolled in a timely manner; manage the program budget and outcomes; attend collaboratives for advocacy efforts; and ensure services are provided according to the service definition and the IPS Fidelity Model.
- Providing oversight and clinical support to the IPS program’s staff, including but not limited to: recruitment, screening, hiring, training, supervision, and mentoring according to agency policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with referral agencies and ensuring that referrals are appropriate and assigned to an Employment Support Professional in a timely manner.
- Managing the IPS budget, outcomes, authorizations, and reporting to funding streams as required.
- Coordinating and supporting the integration of behavioral health teams.
- Coordinating and participating in the IPS Steering Committee to ensure program fidelity to the IPS Model.
- Providing direct services to individuals in the IPS program as needed.
- Collecting and analyzing program data.
- Ensuring the IPS program adheres to the IPS Fidelity Model and follows Service Definition rules.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services, Psychology, or related field required. Master’s degree in a human service field preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years, post-bachelor’s degree, accumulated experience with the population served, or one (1) year post-graduate degree, accumulated experience with the population served. Minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience required. Must meet criteria for MHQP status. Experience with IPS Supported Employment programs strongly preferred. Experience with NCTOPPS, BEAM, and Alpha systems preferred.
License/Certification: Current CPR and First Aid certification required. Current Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) credentials preferred.
Other: Knowledge of the labor market, employment laws, SSA Benefits, and local community service agencies.
CPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.