You are eligible to receive Community Connection Services if you live in Wake County and are:
- Age 3 and above with an intellectual/developmental disability or co-occurring disorder.
- Entering the service system for the first time, and do not have Medicaid or an Innovations Waiver.
- On a waiting list for services, or are waiting for final eligibility determination for disability services.
- Currently receiving services but are in a crisis situation and need extra help immediately.
To begin the enrollment process:
If you meet the program eligibility criteria and would like to enroll to receive services, you can begin the process in a couple of different ways:
- Contact Jeanette Kelly, the Program Manager:
919-781-3616, ext. 287
- Contact Alliance Behavioral Healthcare:
Community Partnerships, Inc. contracts with Alliance Behavioral Healthcare to provide services. When you call, ask to speak to an I/DD Access Coordinator and tell them you are interested in the Community Connections program at Community Partnerships
Alliance Behavioral Healthcare: