How much time, energy, and money did you spend filling your last open staff position? Community
Partnerships has been connecting employers with qualified, reliable employees for nearly 30 years.
What can Community Partnerships do for your business?
Our experienced, dedicated Employment Specialists know the local market and understand what employers look for from their employees. At no cost to you, we provide:
1. Pre-screening and skills assessments of potential employees
to ensure that you are matched with someone who has the
qualifications you need.
2. Employee orientation. Once we’ve matched you with the
perfect person for your open position, we’ll come to your
worksite and perform new employee orientation based on the
information you provide.
3. On-the-job training for your new employee provided by an
experienced Employment Specialist who will work side-by-side
with you to help the employee become a successful member of
4. Ongoing employer support. The IPS staff won’t disappear once
you’ve filled your open position. Your Employment Specialist
will keep in regular contact to answer any questions you have,
provide continued training as necessary, and help you address
5. Consultation and training regarding ADA regulations and other
employment and disability topics.