Community Partnerships, Inc. (CPI) is dedicated to building inclusive communities that embrace the inherent potential of every individual. CPI provides direct services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, adults with mental illnesses and/or addiction issues, and adults with brain injuries.
To learn more about our organization, visit www.communitypartnerships.org.
We are looking for a dedicated Case Manager for our Brain Injury programs in Raleigh.
The Case Manager provides integrated, whole-person care management to help individuals with brain injuries increase self-sufficiency and gain access to needed services.
Job Duties Include:
- Performing admissions activities
- Conducting a comprehensive, holistic assessment of needs
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring individualized service plans
- Assisting individuals in accessing benefits and services, including paid supports when indicated and as deemed appropriate
- Providing information, referrals, consumer education, and linkages to community resources
- Providing crisis intervention, supportive counseling, and education about issues related to brain injury as needed
- Coordinating care across service providers
- Documenting program activities
- Providing discharge and transition planning
- Providing training and education to other health care providers and to individuals working in the brain injury field
This position also assists with Cognitive Rehabilitation activities and supports individuals with their vocational goals, helping them develop their pre-vocational skill set and secure/maintain competitive employment. This position works in collaboration with agency staff, consumers, families, and other service providers to promote the full inclusion of people with brain injuries in their communities.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, creative, and able to work without close supervision.
Education: Undergraduate degree in rehabilitation, psychology, special education, social work, or related field required. Graduate degree in rehabilitation, psychology, special education, social work, or related field preferred.
Experience: One (1) year of direct experience working with people with neurological disorders and one (1) year of case management experience required. Two (2) years of case management experience and two (2) years of direct experience working with people with neurological disorders preferred. Relevant experience with other populations considered.
License/Certification: Current CPR and First Aid certification required. CBIS within one year required.
OR any equivalent combination of the above listed requirements.
A valid driver’s license and auto insurance is required to meet the requirements of the position.
CPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.