Why Work at CPI?
Community Partnerships, Inc. (CPI) has been working in the community for 3 decades to build inclusive communities. We are passionate about our work and dedicated to our mission. We also take employee satisfaction and engagement seriously. Staff are encouraged to provide feedback about their experience at CPI at any time, and are also offered more formal opportunities throughout the year to express their ideas and opinions. In fact, in our latest employee satisfaction survey, 100% of employees said that they were proud to be working at CPI, and that CPI is a good employer to work for.
We Offer a Comprehensive Benefit Package
- All full-time employees (working at least 30 hours per week) have access to an array of insurance coverages, including:
100% employer-paid medical insurance. Employees also have a choice between 3 different medical plans from which they can choose, 2 of which include a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- If you choose a plan that comes with an HSA, CPI will automatically deposit money into your account each payroll, whether you opt to contribute your own money or not.
- 100% employer-paid dental insurance.
- Affordable, voluntary vision insurance (under the current plan, employee-only coverage is just $5.71/month).
- Free long-term disability insurance, which will pay 60% of your salary if you are ever injured or ill and cannot return to work. This benefit will remain in place until you reach retirement age.
- Free life insurance, which offers a $25,000 benefit.
We also offer several voluntary coverages if employees choose to participate, including:
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance (as a supplement to the free life insurance described above).
- Critical Illness
Other Benefits You Get at CPI:
- 401(k), including an employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3-5 weeks of Paid Leave Time per year, depending on your years of service
- 2 weeks of Paid Sick Time per year
- 12 Paid Holidays
We’d love to for you to join our team!