Community Partnerships is dedicated to building inclusive communities that embrace the inherent potential of every individual.
- Communities in which no one is excluded or marginalized based on a disability or a particular socio-economic background.
- Communities that recognize and celebrate the inherent talents, strengths, and potential in each and every individual.
- Equal access for all people to the resources and opportunities they need to reach their personal goals.
Our Core Values:
- Community Partnerships, Inc. is an organization about people: The people we serve, and the people who make up the Community Partnerships family.
- Community Partnerships strives to provide an environment in which the people we serve feel heard, safe, respected, and supported. Services are person-centered—participants in our programs help drive service design.
- We are committed to ensuring that the people we serve are fully included in their communities, living as independently as possible. To do this, we focus on helping participants access existing, community resources and supports whenever possible.
- As an organization, Community Partnerships has an obligation to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose outcomes and results in a transparent manner to the people we serve, our donors, our Board of Directors, and the community at large.
- Our passion for service is equal to our commitment to doing business in a way that is fiscally responsible. It is our duty to make sure that the critical services we provide will always be available in the communities we serve.
- We are committed to being an active, vital member of the community. We value effective partnerships and strive to build collaborative efforts across organizations. We are all stronger when we work together.
- It is our employees that make our success possible, and each and every staff member adds value to this organization. We engage employees in an ongoing, open dialog. Together, we all decide what we want our Community Partnerships experience to be.