At Community Partnerships, Inc., employees are at the very heart of what we do every day. We believe that employees make this agency successful and our commitment to them is part of our Core Values.
Because of this commitment it is important for us to provide our employees with the benefits they need so that they can continue to help us meet the needs of others.
In addition to the personal satisfaction of knowing that they are truly making a difference in the lives of others, our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 37 ½ hour workweek for full-time employees.
- 2 – 4 weeks paid leave time per year, depending on years of service
- 2 weeks paid sick time per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Group medical insurance, including a prescription drug plan and a vision plan
- Group dental insurance
- Employee life insurance
- Long term disability
- On-going training opportunities
Other available benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts – medical related expenses & dependent/child care expenses.
- Dependent group medical insurance.
- Dependent group dental insurance.
- Professional positions that offer autonomy and flexibility, while providing strong leadership and support when employees need it.
- An environment that supports all employees, both professionally and personally, so that they may maintain a well-balanced life.