How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications and submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history will be considered. Please indicate the specific job for which you are applying when submitting your resume and cover letter. Information submitted which does not indicate a specific job will not be considered.
Information can be received:
Community Partnerships, Inc.
Attn.: Nikki Smith
3522 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
JOB OPENINGS AS OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2019.
RALEIGH OFFICE OPENINGS:
COGNITIVE REHABILITATION THERAPIST (FULL-TIME)
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapist (CRT) for our Brain Injury Support Services program. As part of an interdisciplinary clinical team, the CRT coordinates the development, implementation, and evaluation of each consumer’s cognitive rehabilitation service plan utilizing consumer input, diagnostic information, consumer history data, and vocational goals as the basis for prescribed therapies.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Collaborate with individual consumers, agency staff, and other community resources to develop, implement, and evaluate Individualized Cognitive Rehabilitation and Therapy service plans.
2. Provide individual and group therapies to consumers regarding cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and/or vocational concerns.
3. Provide individual and group instruction to consumers to strengthen, modify, and/or compensate for cognitive deficits.
4. Develop cognitive retraining strategies utilizing computer and adaptive equipment to enhance consumer’s strengths and skills.
5. Provide informal training to staff, families, and related professionals.
Education: Master’s degree in rehabilitation counseling or related field is required. Certified Rehabilitation Counselor designation is strongly preferred.
Experience: Three (3) years of direct experience working with people with neurological disorders and one (1) year of direct experience with provision of cognitive retraining. Four (4) year of direct experience working with people with neurological disorders through the provision of cognitive retraining and evaluation preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Current First Aid/CPR certification is required. A valid driver’s license and driving are required for this position. CBIS certification preferred.
CPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.