Who is eligible for our services?
Community Partnerships, Inc. provides one-on-one services to:
- People of all ages with intellectual/developmental disabilities and their families.
- Adults who have experienced brain injuries.
- Young adults who are at risk for academic failure, living in poverty or low-income homes, and struggling with other serious issues in their lives.
- Local businesses and organizations that are looking for qualified, pre-screened employees, interns, or volunteers.
- Early childhood professionals, including child care, after-school, and recreational providers who are interested in receiving training to enhance their classrooms or programs for all children.