Community Partnerships is dedicated to helping people of all ages with disabilities or socio-economic disadvantages pursue their dreams and engage fully in community life.
- Communities in which no one is excluded or marginalized based on a disability or a particular socio-economic background.
- Communities that recognize and celebrate the inherent talents, strengths, and potential in each and every individual.
- Equal access for all people to the resources and opportunities they need to reach their personal goals.
Our Core Values:
- Community Partnerships, Inc. is an organization about people: The people we serve and the people who comprise the Community Partnerships family.
- We are committed to ensuring that all people are treated with dignity and respect, and in ways that honor their personal choices.
- Our business commitment to being fiscally responsible is equal to our passion for service. It is our duty to ensure that the critical services we provide will always be available in the communities we serve.
- Our employees are our most valuable resource. They make our success possible.
- We value inclusion as a philosophy, a process, and a practice. Inclusion welcomes and includes all people in community settings – regardless of their abilities.
- We value and respect diversity, including race, gender, culture, physical and mental abilities, sexual orientation and other factors important to the individual or family.