How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications and submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history will be considered. Please indicate the specific job for which you are applying when submitting your resume and cover letter. Information submitted which does not indicate a specific job will not be considered.
Information can be received:
Community Partnerships, Inc.
Attn.: Nikki Smith
3522 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
Community Partnerships, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
JOB OPENINGS AS OF JANUARY 16, 2018.
RALEIGH OFFICE OPENINGS:
EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL-MENTAL HEALTH QP (FULL-TIME)
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated Employment Support Specialist for our Supported Employment program for people with mental illnesses and/or addiction issues. The position is located in Raleigh, NC.
The Employment Support Specialist works directly with individuals with mental illness and/or substance abuse issues to enable them to secure and maintain long-term, competitively paid employment.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Develop, implement, and monitor the individualized person-centered service plan for each consumer in order to meet their vocational needs, as appropriate.
2. Perform job development activities.
3. Assist and enable consumers to attain long-term, competitively paid employment in accordance with their vocational goals.
4. Assist and enable consumers to maintain long-term, competitively paid employment by ensuring they have a successful transition and integration into the workforce once employment has been obtained.
5. Build relationships with area employers and other interested stakeholders in the community in order to promote the benefits of employing supported employment consumers.
Education— Bachelor’s degree in human services, psychology, or related field.
Experience— Minimum of two (2) years, post bachelor’s degree accumulated experience with the population served, or one (1) year post-graduate degree accumulated experience with the population served. Experience in Crisis Management Required. Vocational training, job development, and marketing experience preferred.
Certifications–Current CPR/First Aid Certification is required.
GREENVILLE OFFICE OPENINGS:
COGNITIVE REHABILITATION THERAPIST (PART-TIME, 28 HOURS/WEEK)
We are looking for a part-time (28 hours/week), dedicated Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapist (CRT) for our Brain Injury Support Services program in Greenville, NC. As part of an interdisciplinary clinical team, the CRT coordinates the development, implementation, and evaluation of each consumer’s cognitive rehabilitation service plan utilizing consumer input, diagnostic information, consumer history data, and vocational goals as the basis for prescribed therapies.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Collaborate with individual consumers, agency staff, and other community resources to develop, implement, and evaluate Individualized Cognitive Rehabilitation and Therapy service plans.
2. Provide individual and group therapies to consumers regarding cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and/or vocational concerns.
3. Provide individual and group instruction to consumers to strengthen, modify, and/or compensate for cognitive deficits.
4. Develop cognitive retraining strategies utilizing computer and adaptive equipment to enhance consumer’s strengths and skills.
Education –Masters degree required; Certified Rehabilitation Counselor designation preferred.
Experience –Three (3) years of direct experience working with people with neurological disorders and one (1) year of direct experience with provision of cognitive retraining required.
Certifications–Current CPR/First Aid certification is required