How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications and submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history will be considered. Please indicate the specific job for which you are applying when submitting your resume and cover letter. Information submitted which does not indicate a specific job will not be considered.
Information can be received:
Community Partnerships, Inc.
Attn.: Nikki Smith
3522 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
CPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
JOB OPENINGS AS OF MAY 1, 2018.
RALEIGH OFFICE OPENINGS:
EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL-MENTAL HEALTH QP (FULL-TIME):
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated Employment Support Specialist for our Supported Employment program for people with mental illnesses and/or addiction issues. The position is located in Raleigh, NC.
The Employment Support Specialist works directly with individuals with mental illness and/or substance abuse issues to enable them to secure and maintain long-term, competitively paid employment.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Develop, implement, and monitor the individualized person-centered service plan for each consumer in order to meet their vocational needs, as appropriate.
2. Perform job development activities.
3. Assist and enable consumers to attain long-term, competitively paid employment in accordance with their vocational goals.
4. Assist and enable consumers to maintain long-term, competitively paid employment by ensuring they have a successful transition and integration into the workforce once employment has been obtained.
5. Build relationships with area employers and other interested stakeholders in the community in order to promote the benefits of employing supported employment consumers.
Education— Bachelor’s degree in human services, psychology, or related field.
Experience— Minimum of two (2) years, post bachelor’s degree accumulated experience with the population served, or one (1) year post-graduate degree accumulated experience with the population served. Experience in Crisis Management Required. Vocational training, job development, and marketing experience preferred.
Certifications–Current CPR/First Aid Certification is required.
REHABILITATION SPECIALIST (FULL-TIME):
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated Rehabilitation Specialist for our Brain Injury Support Services program in Raleigh.As part of an interdisciplinary clinical team, the Rehabilitation Specialist provides community-based case management and other supports to adults with brain injuries to help them find and maintain competitive, community-based employment. This position also assists with cognitive retraining activities and consumer group facilitations as needed, and works in collaboration with agency staff, consumers, families, and other service providers to promote the full inclusion of people with brain injuries in their communities. The Rehabilitation Specialist must be flexible, creative, and able to work without close supervision.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Conducting formal and informal psychosocial assessments of consumers to identify emotional, social, and environmental strengths and weaknesses related to their brain injury and other diagnoses.
2. Formulating, developing, and implementing a unified Person-Centered Plan utilizing appropriate clinical social work treatments and interventions.
3. Monitoring and updating individual service plans according to the needs of the consumer.
4. Collaborating with individual consumers, their families, friends, and other interested parties, as well as agency staff and other community resources, to develop, implement, and evaluate Individualized Cognitive Rehabilitation, Therapy, Case Management, and Occupational Information service plans.
5. Providing individual and group therapies to consumers regarding cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and/or vocational concerns.
6. Providing individual and group instruction to consumers to strengthen, modify, and/or compensate for cognitive deficits.
7. Developing cognitive retraining strategies utilizing computer and adaptive equipment to enhance consumer’s strengths and skills.
Education: Master’s degree in rehabilitation, psychology, special education, social work, or related field required.
Experience: Two (2) years of direct experience working with people with neurological disorders and one (1) year of case management experience required.
License/Certification: Current CPR and First Aid certification required. Certified Brain Injury Specialist credential strongly preferred.